"image" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Those dreadful, ghastly images have stayed in front of my eyes every moment of the past five months.
- Grace tried to dismiss the ghastly images that came into her head.
- With an effort, she shook the ghastly images away.
- Every desiccated yet preserved form a ghastly image of life in death.
- They could only watch as the ghastly images flowed silently across the viewscreen.
- When he blinked, that ghastly image of Sehra was gone.
- Clearly the most ghastly image is that of the badger, at bay in its subterranean home.
- As if severed by its stroke, a ghastly image drifted from her body.
- Wrath closed his eyes, seeing the ghastly images that still had the power to rip him from sleep.
- Her hands felt numb, but she held on to the photo and studied the ghastly image.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.