"image" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She had a copy of the Nipple in one hand, glancing at the horrific images.
- As the parade of horrific images continued in the air, Anirul studied her husband.
- Then, suddenly, in 1914 and 1915, she is the subject of three sequential, horrific images.
- You were never meant to see these horrific images, but you must know how much blood is on your hands.
- These attacks brought to the world the horrific images of children with missing arms and legs.
- She had a horrific image of voiding all her insides.
- But Ishmael now experienced horrific images of things he did not want to witness.
- The horrific image was searing itself into his brain and he turned his eyes away.
- But it had filled her head with horrific images.
- To any of you with decent sensibilities, I must apologize for these horrific images.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.