"image" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But for all their differences, the survivors of Hotel Company can't shake the same nightmarish images of Hill 881.
- I imagined her itching, aching, burning up with fever, and afraid of her own nightmarish image in the mirror.
- But for those who lived through a decade of dirt and dark, the nightmarish images on tonight's screen are indelible.
- Why should these two composers independently turn to the poet's nightmarish images of hideous physical decay and death?
- The settings are as exotic as they are varied, but all have been nightmarish images of hell on earth.
- A lot of the action that's done against the music is not about music or dancing - it's coming from emotion, or from some nightmarish image.
- Her nightmarish yet fantastical images incorporate a cinematic feel.
- Punch is haunted by nightmarish images of his cruelty and a satanic wedding with Judy.
- Picard looked in horror at the nightmarish image into which his bridge had been transformed.
- A kaleidoscope flashed before his mind, nightmarish images from a time not long in the past.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.