"image" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- We see a kaleidoscope of shocking images and horrifying events before throwing back to the live action story.
- This is a haunting, almost shocking image, but it doesn't scandalize Bennett.
- That is just what has happened with a number of shocking images involving famous and beloved persons.
- It takes a shocking image sometimes to jar people out of complacency.
- I feel responsible for the shocking mental image you received.
- The film includes some shocking images, such as a woman who gives birth to a large bloody rock, and a man eating dog food.
- Obviously he had a talent for the shocking image.
- The English theatre abounds too much with such shocking images.
- Perhaps he was thinking of the shocking images showing how 50 homosexual men were recently treated in Egypt.
- But how many shocking images have we not seen after more than a year of war?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.