"get" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He didn't get up until after she had left for work.
- She got up from the bed to make way for the two men.
- I sat down at least once and got up again.
- He got up from the table and went over to her.
- The next morning I got up, and started all over again.
- Do you think you'll be able to get up in about an hour?
- But then I went down and couldn't get up again.
- You always got up off the floor and kept going.
- Why I hit a man last week, and he got up on me.
- She got up off the bed and went to him.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.