"get" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The time was now getting toward the end of November.
- But you're my sister's boy and I've got a responsibility toward you.
- So when I get toward the end, they'll probably break the rest of the way under their own weight.
- It would simply be getting us back toward more of a balance.
- The family got another break toward the end of October.
- By the end of 2011 the market is expected to be getting toward 200 million.
- Getting on toward middle years, or perhaps a bit past.
- "That maybe shows the market is looking at the dollar in a different way as we get toward the end of the year."
- I read books and tried to get a head start toward programming.
- It's getting on toward the time when we'll want to think about pulling out of here.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.