"get" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Sometimes I thought we might have got along fine one day.
- Any country in the world can get along one way or another.
- The boys seemed to be getting along fine without me.
- "You seem to be getting along all right on your own."
- Despite their differences, though, they get along most of the time.
- She wanted to know if I got along all right with my mom.
- But now I think that we would get along all right.
- "Marriage is when two people who don't get along try for the rest of their lives to change each other's behavior."
- "Michael and I are getting along pretty good now," the father said.
- "Now why do I think the two of you will get along okay?"
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.