"get" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In some cases, I try to get around a wall.
- Sometimes you drive well out of your way just to get around them.
- He got around the car so quickly, she didn't have a chance to run.
- I'm still getting my head around a bit of their science.
- We've got to work out ways to make use of the one and get around the other.
- All he had to do to get around the other guy was not hit him.
- If you want to do business, you'll have to find ways to get around the system.
- The use of real paper got around the feel problem.
- People will find ways to get around the new law.
- But did we really have to get around the world?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.