"come" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But, as might be expected, Robitaille came out with a fire under him last night.
- "I caught him coming out from under the wing of the plane."
- This should be set so that it only comes out under considerable pressure.
- But today he came out into the open under his own name.
- The dark figure came out from the under the bridge.
- And we went, to come out far to the north under the early stars.
- He could see them coming out under the hand:And close your eyes with holy dread.
- After we'd driven nearly half the day, we came out into an open field, green and golden under the sun.
- It was the last album to come out under the band's name until 2000.
- The worker could still come out ahead under these terms.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.