"come" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The revelation, open knowledge in political and media circles for some time, comes amidst mounting criticism of his leadership.
- The decision came amidst continuing reports of severe malnutrition and health epidemics.
- The uplift came amidst allegations that the younger children were now subject to abuse from older siblings.
- The deal came at a tumultuous time, amidst light-speed changes in Internet businesses.
- Of course, all the talk about Ryan's plan just might come amidst a government shutdown.
- Those words had come through amidst static when telephone service had begun to break down.
- This comes amidst the governments air strikes on civilian populated areas of the East.
- This news comes amidst debate in Russia over the definition of "extremism" and which methods to use to fight it.
- His appointment came amidst a general stylistic change in colonial governors.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.