"come" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She said the excellent health-support services led her to come to Madison for the summer.
- The officer returned several shots, leading Lamb to come forward with his hands raised.
- "What led you to come to this part of the world?"
- I can also speculate on what it might lead to in times to come, if you like.
- During this season he gained an important following at the port, which led him to come back later on.
- Sadly, it could also lead to more trouble in the years to come.
- O'Neill said recent incidents of domestic violence by professional athletes also led her to come forward.
- This can only lead to discord and strife in the years to come.
- They also say this situation could lead to divisions in Chile for years to come.
- American officials were particularly hopeful that the deaths would lead more Iraqi informants to come forward.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.