"come" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "We want to encourage people to come out here not just for the cherry blossoms and the lilacs," she said.
- Instead of amending our election laws, the mayor needs to encourage all voters to come out and do their civic duty.
- "We want to do everything we can to encourage people to come out and vote."
- But we encourage amateurs to come out to the counts as well.
- He states that good criticism should "encourage people to come out and support an art form and take part in a dialogue."
- "Encourage them to come out with a forceful statement," the memo said.
- "When you're talking about two cities, that's what happens: you encourage these kind of divisive lunatics to come out."
- If this production encourages them to come out, it would be just the best thing.
- We all encourage children to come out and hunt with us.
- I encourage you all to come out and express your feelings towards your country.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.