"come" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But he has held up better than some who came before him.
- We can only see Art now through the eyes of others who came before us.
- The issue is almost certain to come before Congress next year.
- The general finally came to his feet before the table.
- I came to the old house the night before the first meeting.
- I had found a friend in my father and come to terms with him as himself before his death.
- Security for the rest of your life certainly comes before anything else.
- People used to come here all the time, in those days, before the war, to ask for things.
- Things came to a head just before the beginning of the 1982 season.
- "Did you see anyone come out of the building before I got here?"
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.