"come" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The response to his call came from further along the street.
- You're just not coming along the way the rest of us are.
- Sure enough he came along dead on time and I went after him out of a side road.
- She looked around to make sure no one was coming along the road.
- He felt his own face and it seemed to be coming along all right.
- "You might have heard us coming along the river road."
- If I hadn't come along they might have killed him.
- Here are some other issues that came up along the way.
- Most of the guys who play in college came along the same way.
- He had come along a bit in the last two years.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.