"come" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A call came in about a man having a heart attack.
- "Tell us where you came from and about your family."
- But to come back to my point about a job.
- He didn't come about the president's private phone number for nothing.
- The church could have come to us about it, but did they?
- In my view, however, the meeting came about 9 years and 11 months late.
- She came into my office again in about an hour.
- I have had at least six families come to me about this.
- I hope something will come from my talking about it.
- She still wasn't quite sure how it had come about herself.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.