"come" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They really could have come up with a better name, though.
- She'd still have to come up all by herself with just the right words.
- No one has come up with a better idea since then.
- They've come up with a whole new way to move themselves.
- But he didn't have time to come up with something better.
- Someone should ask him about the change of heart, but for the time being, he'll be the one coming up with the questions.
- And so I was able to come up with a time of death, about three days.
- I was given three days to come up with something.
- To get to her at all, he has to come up from behind one of us and go past.
- She came up close and looked me in the eyes.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.