"break" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- That would allow younger defensemen to break in to the lineup gradually, the way White did two seasons ago.
- Start by walking at a brisk pace, then gradually break into a slow jog.
- He suffered jail terms and persecutions which gradually broke his health.
- The other French ships gradually broke away from the action and moved off.
- The next day, they gradually broke off the siege.
- The visitor gradually broke into a smile, and sat down again.
- In 1942 and 1943, he gradually broke this silence, but not to appease Roosevelt.
- From this phase we see him gradually breaking away to a style of his own.
- He gradually broke into the Lisbon-based club's first team, appearing in 19 top division games in his second season.
- It advises that he break with old friends and subordinates gradually, in order to minimize resentment.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.