"break" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The pitcher caught Williams breaking for second prematurely, threw to Will Clark at first, who threw to Kevin Elster, who threw back to Clark, who tagged Williams.
- The hand is usually dipped more than once to allow a thicker wax coat to form, making the coating stay warm for longer and less likely to break or tear prematurely.
- Williams did not look too good in the fourth inning Friday night when he ran himself and Tim Raines into a threat-ending, inning-ending double play by prematurely breaking for second on an attempted steal.
- Later it was announced the full version of the game was due to be released on September 4, 2008 in Australia and Nordic regions, but Australian stores prematurely broke the street date on September 1, 2008.
- He wanted his attack to surprise, and would not advertise the presence of his company by breaking from the trees prematurely.
- As the Stirling held steady on its course, Bedford noticed that gliders all around seemed to be breaking away from their tugs prematurely.
- (If the bottle broke prematurely, the Timmerman strap safety would prevent the striker from going off on impact.)
- Step terminations result when a flake prematurely breaks or snaps during removal, leaving a distal end that is often squared off.
- The point is that if you prematurely break out of a loop, you can no longer make ANY valid assumption about the state of your program.
- In any event, when the story broke prematurely, Hoffa quickly canceled his plane reservations, and the State Department disavowed his passport validation.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.