"break" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- By the next day, the news media was effectively broken.
- Its activities appear to have continued from the early 1990's until 1998, when it was effectively broken by the investigation.
- Over the following days, many were arrested, and the strike was effectively broken.
- I stepped away from the window, effectively breaking the spell.
- That effectively broke the General Strike, which ended on 12th.
- He effectively broke the unwritten law of regionalism around which the entire industry had been based.
- With that, Auerbach effectively broke down the color barrier in professional basketball.
- The new political arrangements in England effectively broke the truce with the former king, arranged some years before.
- There, management effectively broke the unions after they struck.
- Leri asked in a caustic tone, her voice breaking effectively.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.