"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The total project is expected to cost more than $1 billion.
- The total project is estimated to cost up to $150 million.
- The total project is estimated at $4.8 million, about $137,000 per apartment.
- The total project of pipelines is expected to cost US$2.5 billion.
- The total project is expected to cost $100 billion.
- The total project covered 760 km and had over 150 bridges.
- Only 104 of the 174 apartments planned in the total project have been offered for sale so far.
- The foreign investment in the total project must be at least 25%.
- The total project, including repainting the frames, will cost $120,000.
- However, this gain in efficiency is generally small compared to the total project.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.