"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The project will connect donors with an organization from within the platform, facilitating the ability to donate their time, services, or resources.
- One interesting new project explicitly connects the cause to this tradition.
- The most promising project connects advantages of plasma drilling and raise boring technologies.
- This project will better connect our state and region and is a prime driver of economic development in our local area.
- The project is being built in phases and could take 5 to 10 years to complete and will also connect with the greenway system throughout the city.
- This project was completed in 2012 and will connect Diggers Rest to metropolitan services rather than the less frequent regional services.
- There was his cattle farm in the foothills of the Cascade Mountains, and some projects connected with international education.
- The project will also connect the No.1 and No.9 lines to the subway station at Whitehall Street.
- This project will be connecting the "Heartland" industrial complex to the grid with a number of modern high capacity lines.
- The project connected the Life & Earth Science building and Wilker Hall.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.