"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- How does the project relate to the organization's mission and goals?
- The projects on the list relate to the period between 2000 and 2006, when Labour was in power.
- Apart from your own research, are there any other projects relating to Spain?
- We support the projects relating to credits, communication and energy.
- Students also took part in projects relating to improving their understanding of personal finance.
- Business plans can help decision makers see how specific projects relate to the organization's strategic plan.
- The implementation of projects relating to infrastructure has been shown to be particularly complex.
- The most important project relates to the reduction in incidences of violence.
- "The projects are very much related in that they create the specter of displacing poor people throughout the neighborhood," he said.
- Provides free, online activities, projects, publications, and other educational materials related to gardening with youth.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.