"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Some of that work is accomplished through Community Assisted Tenant Controlled Housing, a citywide project that trains tenants to become the landlords of buildings they have renovated.
- The bulk of the money will be used on citywide projects like park improvements and traffic lights.
- In 1988 Mayor of Los Angeles Tom Bradley commissioned her to create the Neighborhood Pride Program, a citywide project to paint murals.
- The authority also needs to show that this year's increases were caused by a building boom that forced up costs on public and private projects citywide.
- CHA produced a plan of citywide projects, which was rejected by some of the Chicago City Council's white aldermen who opposed public housing in their wards.
- The borough chiefs want to give the centralized City Planning Commission initial authority over citywide projects while giving borough planners power over projects deemed local to boroughs.
- Competing interests would argue over labeling a project local or citywide.
- Is a jail in Brooklyn a borough or a citywide project?
- The community of Belém Novo is benefiting from a municipal, citywide project to recover the Guaíba Lake and its margins.
- Thus, local needs in each of the 59 communities are repeatedly neglected for the good of citywide projects.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.