"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It is but one ramification of a much broader project.
- Catholic missionary work was part of a broader project of conquest and colonization.
- The gene bank, having been started in 1993, is part of a broader project to protect the genetic material of the region's flora.
- The broader project is expected to grow and evolve indefinitely.
- It was a small part of a much broader project concerning pregnant women with diagnoses of ovarian cancer.
- Through the 1990s, Purim worked on a number of broader projects.
- During the first five school years in particular, different subjects collaborate on broad projects that supplement language instruction.
- However, a long-term goal of the broad and diverse project is to make their radical performances more accepted by conventional society.
- Or they may encourage ordinary people to get involved with broader projects of social change.
- "You're getting two teams to share a stadium and to be part of a broader project," Mr. Zimbalist said.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.