"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The movie companies also feel pressure to identify suitable projects at the market.
- "We try to identify projects that can be catalytic," she said.
- Identifying projects and funnelling cash to them can take time - I understand that.
- Find the people you need by searching across your organization using tags to identify expertise, current projects, and responsibilities.
- The staff members they deploy in the field to identify projects are under pressure from their senior management to turn such targets into reality.
- In any case, 14 feasibility studies are being carried out with a view to identifying new projects.
- We need to identify the sectors or projects where the Union can make a difference and bring added value in relation to the other donors.
- Identifying projects and matching them with volunteers is a major task in itself.
- During that time he started to identify projects and filmmakers he wanted to work with.
- Members around the Chamber could probably identify projects that have taken well over a year.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.