"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Budding Darwins and other amateur naturalists can help a nationwide project as they watch the autumn aspens turn gold.
- This is a nationwide project assisting 26 village and urban based production groups making quality handicraft items that are exported by Preda.
- Mr. Hamlin plans to hold the festival every two years, but he also intends to work on major nationwide projects between festivals.
- The nationwide project provides information to lawyers defending in capital cases.
- Van Bassen was also involved in a number of nationwide architectural projects.
- David worked closely on the school's Scribbles project, which produced headed notepaper and stationery as part of a nationwide project to encourage business development.
- Admiral Loy instructed his staff to look into ways to speed up work on a nationwide project to upgrade the agency's entire maritime distress communications system.
- Three years ago, the bar group set up a nationwide project to recruit volunteer lawyers for collateral death-penalty appeals.
- The next year, Módulo got its big break, winning a contract from the Brazilian government to secure a nationwide project to computerize voting.
- The study is part of a nationwide project to assess how much income is enough for families to meet their needs on their own.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.