"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- One project, somewhat ominously dubbed "Soul Catcher," seeks to develop a computer that can be implanted in the brain to complement human memory and computational skills.
- River Sound Development is proposing the project dubbed the Preserve.
- The project, dubbed as Sto.
- In 2010 H announced that he was working on another project Dubbed 'Fire N Smoke'.
- Human House's Unesco-supported latest project, dubbed Human Made, is a silk-making and weaving school/factory on the outskirts of town.
- As with most projects dubbed "private," governments have made financial contributions through improvements in roads, sewers and other infrastructure.
- Much of the work was to be done by the residents of the favelas themselves, the project being dubbed a 'self-help' project.
- As part of a secret project dubbed "Operation Bodysnatch"
- The project dubbed "Endurance Array," features a fleet of undersea gliders and six sites with multiple observation platforms.
- After two years of discussions, Vikram began a film under the direction of Selvaraghavan in a project dubbed by the media as Sindubad.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.