"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The project will see up to 80 acts no doubt put smiles on many faces and quickly establish itself as an annual event.
- The projects established a pattern of conflict with city officials.
- One such project, with support from Norway, is establishing small rural industries and providing agricultural training.
- These projects established the style of Popular Electronics for years to come.
- New organizations often seek to control projects to establish a reputation.
- This project has established a cultural partnership between the two districts.
- As of March 2010, the project has established 75 self-help groups comprising 1,335.
- This project would establish many new business opportunities as much maintenance and care would be needed.
- That project also established street-level retail accessible from both outside and within the building.
- "More importantly these projects will establish a government district that bridges together the city's nearby cultural, academic, health care and business sectors."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.