"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Since its inception, the project has identified more than 1,500 of the 30,000 people unaccounted for.
- The project has already identified many genes of medical interest and prompted investments by several companies.
- Accordingly, his projects identify those practices, which contribute to the alteration and transformation of society.
- The project will also identify good practice in initiating and implementing change, planning resource deployment and appraising performance.
- The project will identify the groups vulnerable to expulsion, and consider the motivations of states for inducing or encouraging mass departures.
- The project recently identified more than 30,000 human genes and published their DNA sequences on public databases.
- This project will therefore identify the resources posing the greatest risk to specific business sectors because of anticipated threats to their availability.
- The project identified not 200 Civil War veterans - as had originally been expected - but 2,998.
- This project identifies energy conservation and efficiency opportunities for residential, commercial and industrial customers.
- In order to achieve these aims, the project identified the following requirements/underlying goals:
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.