"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- After 1277, and increasingly after 1283, Edward embarked on a full-scale project of English settlement of Wales.
- (This is their first full-scale project together since "Merrily We Roll Along" in 1981.)
- The commission is the architect's first full-scale project in the United States.
- A collection of full-scale projects of different kinds, lengths, and complexity is described in detail.
- The full-scale project to build a solar bowl and kitchen ran from 1996, being fully operational by 2001.
- This full-scale project demanded all the labor of Poritrin; more than a thousand workers had been brought to the industrial islands.
- Because of the vast types of hazardous materials, each agent should be tested on the site before a full-scale project is put under way.
- Design a full-scale project.
- The scenario is: Your council is about to launch a full-scale project aimed at recycling their extent range of materials including glass, paper, plastic, metals and textiles.
- The NDRC's most important project eventually became the Manhattan Project - the full-scale project to produce nuclear weapons by the United States.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.