"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He's currently working on new material for a project not yet named.
- The project was named after a leader of the Omaha nation.
- The new project has been named Chordii and is still under active development.
- If all the job-rich projects brought to the state by the senator were named after him, the list would be far longer.
- Public works projects were named for him or his wife, Maryam, with whom he had nine children.
- In 2007 he gave up his job to launch a project named Scalpers, a fashion line for men.
- The project and its products are named after the Gentoo penguin.
- The project was named Park Central, and is to include two public parks with low rise housing.
- In response to his long tenure in Congress, multiple projects have been named after him.
- For example, a project on the history of women's writing in the British Isles was named after the book.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.