"picture" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- British art dealer John Drewe created false documents of provenance for works forged by his partner John Myatt, and even inserted pictures of forgeries into the archives of prominent art institutions.
- A person from Łódź was attacking Polish Wikipedia throughout 2006 and early 2007, inserting obscene pictures and profanity into random pages, without any reaction from his internet provider, Neostrada.
- This was due to a vandal inserting multiple pictures of goatse.
- Skilled forgers often take stolen passports and insert new pictures.
- It is possible to insert pictures, links and other formatting directly into the source code.
- We insert pictures of ourselves in all kinds of crazy situations like riding camels, standing in front of slums, and hugging local children.
- You can also insert pictures in the document and, if you have a mouse, draw lines and boxes.
- Cutting into the cardboard and rearranging formal compositions he finalizes the works by inserting pictures of burial grounds, prescription packages and other found images as a way of creating an autobiographical archeology or dig site.
- M:LASSP Picture Importer (Java / all) Inserts covers and pictures to your mp3s to view them while playing.
- These tasks include formatting documents, inserting graphs and pictures, and other common uses for Microsoft Office products.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.