"picture" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "I form very sharp pictures of what I am reading or thinking about," he wrote.
- Funny, how sharp that picture was, the memory of early frustration.
- This makes possible sharp pictures of objects that have passed the camera at high speed.
- Nor was it just a matter of a sharper picture or enhanced sound.
- He got an instant, and uncannily sharp picture of what she had in mind.
- Its low-light camera made sharp pictures, but could only go down 500 feet.
- The central part of the image field produces a very sharp picture that is consistent across the frame.
- But for him it made a fairly sharp picture.
- It will give us a sharper picture of what we're facing.
- What good would an upgrade in sound be if it were not accompanied by a sharper picture?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.