"picture" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Despite these concerns, the poll found that many Americans in both parties had a fuzzy picture of the religious right.
- From the phone screen came kaleidoscopic color static, then a fuzzy picture.
- "Line doubling without precautions will give you a fuzzier picture."
- "Polling represents a fuzzy picture of what's going on," he said.
- The .300 mark, on the other hand, creates a fuzzy picture of baseball.
- That fuzzy picture was so bad it could have been either the spacer or the guard.
- Touching a control, a fuzzy picture appeared on a small communications screen set in the wall.
- It even printed a fuzzy picture of the same papers that Scott had received.
- New gear often comes with cheap ones that can make the picture fuzzy or snowy.
- Then, before she could move, those same brown fingers were against her forehead, giving her once more that fuzzy picture.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.