"picture" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Digital television will enable broadcasters to transmit crystal-clear pictures and sound.
- A crystal-clear picture of the dark earth she was looking at flashed from her mind to, his.
- Responding to requests from broadcasters, in 1997 the commission ordered the transition to digital television, which can offer crystal-clear pictures and has the potential to provide interactive services to consumers.
- "Digital television means you can watch your favorite shows with a crystal-clear picture," the narrator promises.
- The accord, which is subject to approval by the Federal Communications Commission, opens the door for the crystal-clear pictures and expanded services promised by digital television.
- With its 1,920 x 1,080 native resolution, this Samsung 60-inch television produces a crystal-clear picture.
- The accord opens the door to the crystal-clear pictures and expanded services promised by digital television.
- "Digital television means you can watch your favorite shows with a crystal-clear picture," a narrator promised while generic grandma watched TV.
- The Democrats, under the guidance of Vice President Al Gore, offered broadcasters the use of digital signals, allowing crystal-clear pictures and sound.
- After another hour he received a crystal-clear mental picture.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.