"picture" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The screen went blank for an instant, then a faint, grainy picture came on again.
- And the soul of the watcher is fill'd with faint pictures he fain would forget.
- Altogether, these combined hints produce a very faint and indistinct picture of the animal.
- The screen lit, wavered and produced a faint picture; she recognized Ernol.
- Gropingly backward into the past reached the fingers of memory, until at last they seized upon a faint picture, faded and yellow with the passing years.
- Gretchen had been the faintest picture from a long-dead past.
- Right behind him was a very faint picture of a face!
- His breather mask amplified a faint sound-shadow picture.
- That gives a faint and very inadequate picture of what was happening then.
- Even the Hubble Space Telescope can only get a very faint picture of Pluto and Charon.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.