"picture" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Released by the new Savoy Pictures, the film opens on Sept. 29 in New York and Los Angeles.
- A competing bid for Orion Pictures was made by Savoy Pictures, created only two months ago.
- However, Savoy Pictures went bankrupt before the film went out in theaters.
- His big break came early in 1995, when Savoy Pictures bought three of his scripts with a deal for him to write a fourth.
- Mr. Barron was brought on board; he recruited the Henson team, and Savoy Pictures agreed to finance 60 percent of the film's $30 million budget.
- More recently, MGM Entertainment made a bid of its own as did Savoy Pictures.
- Mr. Friedman said he had left after a disagreement about his next producing job and had since been developing new projects for Savoy Pictures.
- Savoy Pictures controlled the day-to-day operations of the four stations.
- For unknown reasons the film never went further into production, but by December 1992, Wes Craven signed to write and direct, with Savoy Pictures distributing.
- Independent studios have struggled in recent years, with even well-financed companies like Savoy Pictures running into financial trouble.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.