"picture" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In the murky picture, a helmet and hoses could be seen.
- Dark, murky pictures with excessive image noise or "grain" will result.
- Yet a closer look at the ballooning leverage market shows a murkier picture.
- It has also come with seeming contradictions - mixed messages that tend to confuse an already murky economic picture.
- Another senior official said, "We're watching a very murky picture."
- The results left a mixed and murky picture.
- But others who follow the matter carefully saw a much murkier picture.
- This uncertainty further clouds an already murky economic picture, with just as many indicators pointing down as up.
- A far murkier picture turns up in the comments of military and diplomatic experts throughout the region.
- But the events of the last two days paint a murkier picture.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.