"picture" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A blurry picture, then a small dot of light, then blackness.
- Add up all these changes and you get a big, blurry picture of what customers will get from Merrill in the future, observers say.
- The blurry picture of the Howlers' fish was tucked between the glass and the frame.
- The blurry picture on the cover showed a boy of about nine.
- What she got were blurry pictures of people thrashing around.
- A blurry picture of plump lips gives the face a naughty expression.
- The front page shows a blurry picture of Lower Manhattan.
- As other sales reports trickled in during the last two days, a better, but still blurry, picture of demand has emerged.
- While pain suffused the blurry picture, it had lifted clear of his emotions.
- He opened his center drawer, took out a blurry picture and handed it to her.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.