"official" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The members of the court can be divided into three general categories: royalty, ministers, and subordinate officials.
- He was also said to be a capable county magistrate, and the people and subordinate officials carved a stone monument in his honor.
- The vestiarios was a subordinate official.
- Hence, like constable and marshal, also originally stable staff, henchman became the title of a subordinate official in a royal court or noble household.
- He thought him to be a subordinate official there.
- The Ministers shall appoint and dismiss officials subordinate to them in accordance with the provisions of the laws in force.
- It may be assumed, however, that Marcellus was not really a governor of Judea, but only a subordinate official of Vitellius.
- A corps of apparitores (subordinate officials) called lictors each carried fasces before a magistrate, in a number corresponding to his rank.
- These two characters serve as subordinate officials under the Jade Emperor of the Celestial Heavens.
- There was an abbot over each monastery, and provosts with subordinate officials over each house.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.