"official" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The officials would not elaborate on the status of the case.
- The archdiocese has not said which kind the Cardinal had, and officials would not elaborate further yesterday about his condition.
- Late in the 19th century, public officials formalized and elaborated on the Augustus model.
- Because the investigation continues, military officials here would not elaborate on the case.
- In interviews, officials of both companies elaborated on the events that got them together.
- This assumption also incorporates some others, involving interest rates and inflation, on which the officials did not elaborate.
- The official did not elaborate further, except to say, "that's his view and not ours."
- An official at the pension agency confirmed the arrangement but would not elaborate.
- In interviews this week, Philippine officials and commentators elaborated on that view.
- The official would not elaborate or say whether the two property owners would be charged.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.