"official" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She had given the man, but a petty official, a standing in the core of the Order-in the fellowship itself-that he could never attain.
- And as he drives away, he's thinking not about the assertiveness of a petty official, but about the horizon.
- The petty official, the maker of laws alike can be made to believe the worst.
- Hippler grew up in Berlin as the son of a petty official.
- From the pettiest official to the biggest Minister, there's not one of them you can't put a price to.
- On his dignity, Kenamun was beginning to sound increasingly like the petty official made good which he was at heart.
- Milligan would read the closing credits, in the voice of a petty official, and pretend to be unable to read Browell's name.
- Well, I'm only a petty official - they don't come much pettier than me - but from what I've gathered, you had a "wild round."
- He worked as a petty official in Gadyach, Priluki, Mirgorod.
- It was being difficult, like some petty official with a helpless citizen momentarily in his power.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.