"official" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The Chinese officials at this point became suspicious and told Charles that he could no longer use their phones.
- It also illustrates just how concerned officials have become about the nation's preparedness for a bioterrorism attack.
- I think the officials are becoming too involved in the outcome of the games.
- But in the last few years, officials have gradually become more open about the subject.
- But now, with more health plans joining the exodus, officials have become more worried.
- What is more, officials in the department have become more, not less, involved in the affairs of companies.
- In fact, he created so much pressure that officials became irritated and decided to apply one of their laws against him.
- But they said Russian officials had become more forthcoming in recent weeks.
- By the early 1990s party officials and high military officials were becoming increasingly alarmed at the military's commercial involvement for a number of reasons.
- But increasingly, other senior officials were becoming worried that she might be setting too high a standard for success before committing herself to a trip.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.