"official" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- However, ministers and officials in the Treasury were growing anxious.
- But by tonight, after word of the killing, officials here had grown defensive.
- He is angry because American officials have grown more firm since my speech.
- The site was closed because the park began to attract workers from neighboring towns in such numbers that residents and officials grew concerned.
- Local officials have grown weary of the problems associated with shantytowns like these.
- It's a cliche that elected officials grow in office.
- Although baseball's version remains the most popular of the all-star games, officials have grown concerned that is has lost interest in recent years.
- At the same time, Japanese officials have clearly grown more edgy about the new Administration.
- American officials said that 20 traffickers have been arrested in the investigation, which has spread to six countries and is still growing.
- At the mention of the airship the official grew somewhat excited.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.