"official" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Managers and officials, they went on, "must break this cycle of smugness substituting for knowledge."
- Punches were then exchanged before teammates and officials quickly broke up the fight.
- Within 10 days officials broke into his apartment, took his papers, and on 4 June 1972 put him on a plane for Vienna.
- Yet whether any former officials broke the law is not the only issue.
- The Mayor canceled two contracts after it was reported that officials had broken municipal bidding rules.
- Club and public officials will break ground for the team's 48,000-seat stadium in downtown Phoenix on Thursday.
- New York's top Democratic officials today broke ranks over the state budget, accusing each other of mishandling the state's tremendous fiscal problems.
- Managers and officials, the report said, must break a cycle of "smugness substituting for knowledge."
- One year later, on September 3, 1992, officials broke ground for a new Womack.
- The old statute required a finding of "credible evidence" that a senior official had broken the law.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.