"official" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "Keep it moving, ladies and gentlemen," a uniformed official of the terminal shouted at the gathering crowds.
- You should avoid taking photographs of all government buildings, military installations and uniformed officials.
- Getting into Mexico was no problem; the uniformed officials at the gate just glanced at my identification and waved me through.
- They were stopped at an imposing gate by a uniformed official.
- A second uniformed official hurriedly entered the roped-offaisle from a nearby office.
- The uniformed official didn't look up, merely compared the passport to a typed list that lay on his desk, then passed it back.
- He saw enter two uniformed officials with revolver-belts, as yet unknown to him.
- A uniformed fat official actually ran by us, eyes wide with fear after the explosion and the darkness, not even seeing us.
- He'd passed as a Soviet citizen before a uniformed official more than once.
- When I left the room, another of the uniformed officials was glowering at me, so I turned and called back through the still open door.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.