"official" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Soviet officials organized their wartime deportation policy largely along ethnic lines.
- But it's overflowing with people: young comrades supposedly guarding it, officials organizing it, women running it.
- Pro-administration officials organized parades and demonstrations in favor of the tax.
- Community groups and elected officials have organized frequent demonstrations against the city's plan to close eight firehouses around the city.
- Rescuers and equipment were arriving from around the world, and Iranian officials organized their deployment, dividing the city into six broad sections.
- To test their belief, two officials organised a fictitious picket, by phone, for the next morning.
- Meanwhile, officials are organizing civilian self-defense patrols like those that helped bring Shining Path to heel a decade ago.
- Local and county officials had quickly organized to oppose the gathering as news of the concert began to spread last week.
- Although it was large and dramatic, there were few immediate threats to life, so officials had a chance to plan strategy and organize their resources.
- For officials organizing the visit, it presents a logistical challenge staggering in scale and detail.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.