"official" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Some officials of the Nawab's court formed a confederacy to depose him.
- "And the officials can't form cases without the cooperation of the people."
- Black officials even formed a group to seek a candidate, but internecine battles fatally weakened the effort.
- A few days later, officials in Albany formed a special interagency task force to coordinate strategy on how to proceed against the company.
- These three officials, with several secretaries, formed the entire royal administration.
- The unnamed officials formed a posse that stormed on stage to hunt and shoot him down.
- At Quinnipiac, officials formed a committee and spent three years devising the system.
- The major archbishop, officials, various commissions, committees, and the permanent synod form the executive part.
- Provincial officials formed the most numerous category of royal appointees.
- The city's officials formed a task force to determine the impact that the mall would have on the city's downtown business district.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.