"official" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But it was the first time that an Israeli official raised the issue in public.
- Her business is down 40 percent, she said, since officials raised weekend beach prices last year, from $5 to $8 a person a day.
- The public television system needs nearly $1.7 billion for the upgrade, officials said, but has so far raised less than half of that.
- The officials raised many questions for the federal government.
- In Mississippi alone, officials raised the official count of the dead to at least 100.
- In Washington County, officials raised property taxes about 52 percent over the last three years.
- Another question local officials raised in the first days after the release of the commission's report concerned women's access to abortion.
- It was hardly the first time that officials had raised questions about the American approach in Iraq.
- But after conferring for a moment, the officials nodded and raised their arms.
- Some officials of the agency that runs the city shelters also raised objections.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.