"official" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- As the political situation was developing, military officials were bracing for a series of attacks over the Christmas week.
- With people increasingly willing to criticize the Government openly, officials are bracing themselves.
- At the area's schools, officials are bracing for another surge of student immigrants in the fall.
- Israeli officials are bracing themselves for indictments against other Israeli diplomats known to have been involved in the case.
- But behind the scenes, the same officials were bracing themselves for a medical catastrophe.
- But officials also braced for planned street protests on Wednesday against the increasingly unpopular troop deployment.
- Though officials in Miami are bracing for as many as 100,000 people, she would be thrilled by a turnout of 30,000.
- While no one would estimate how many panda fans might descend on the zoo, officials are bracing for at least 2,000 people an hour.
- As the waters recede, officials are bracing for a possible epidemic of diarrhea.
- At Yale Law School, officials are bracing for too many students.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.